Hello, everyone! Today we’ll be discussing the wonderful world of long sports socks. For those who don’t know, long sports socks are a sock that comes up to your mid-calf or even your knee. They’re great for athletes because they provide extra support and can help prevent injuries. Plus, they look super cute!
There are a few things to remember when shopping for long sports socks. First, make sure to get the right size. Socks that are too small will be uncomfortable and won’t provide the support you need, while socks that are too large will bunch up and be difficult to wear. Second, consider the material. Cotton socks are breathable and comfortable, but they can get sweaty. Synthetic materials like polyester or nylon are excellent for wicking away moisture, but they might not be as comfortable. Finally, think about the style. Do you want a basic sock or one with some fun patterns or colors?
Once you’ve found the perfect pair of long sports socks, it’s time to put them to good use! Wear them during your next workout or game to stay comfortable and supported. You can also rock them as part of a casual outfit – they look great with jeans or leggings.
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a great selection of long sports socks? Check out our selection of best long sports socks today!
Long Sports Socks – Best Seller #1
Fitliva Teen Juniors High Knee Athlete Long Tube Sports Socks (3Pack-Black)
- Sturdy, bright colors, shrink-proof, always staying up, very durable and fadeless. Suitable for training, working and casual wearing.
- Size fits for women shoe sizes 7-13 or men shoe sizes 6-12.
- Material: Polyester fiber.
- Over the calf/Knee high and solid pattern. Individually wrap each pair of socks.
- Excellent choice for athletes in sports like baseball, basketball, football, softball, volleyball, hockey, rugby, running, soccer, squash and other sports activities. Also well match cheerleader and school uniform. And its durability makes it a good sock for working.
Extra Long Sport Socks – Best Seller #2
adidas womens Athletic Cushioned Crew Socks With Arch Compression (6-Pair), White/Shock Pink/Bright Cyan, Medium
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability.
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps your feet dry from sweat.
- Arch compression for a secure fit.
Long Black Sports Socks – Best Seller #3
adidas Men’s Athletic Cushioned Crew Socks (6-Pair), Black/Aluminum 2, Large
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability.
- Moisture-wicking yarns keep feet dry from sweat.
- Arch compression for a secure fit.
Long Socks for Sports – Best Seller #4
Nxtrnd XTD Scrunch Football Socks, Extra Long Padded Sport Socks for Men & Boys (White, L/XL)
- Meets Regulation – Designed to be the best softball socks, soccer socks, baseball socks, and over the calf football socks for men. These socks comply with high school and college regulations.
- Scrunch Benefits – The “Scrunching” of the socks prevents them from slipping down while you run, allowing you to focus on your game.
- Made For Cleats – The ankle padding protects your ankles against blisters caused by thin cleat collars. The ribbed underfoot increases the socks grip and foot stability.
- Improved Comfort – The socks also come with a mesh top of foot for more breathability, a cushioned heel and toe for a comfortable fit, and added arch support to counter foot fatigue.
- Sizing – Size Large: US Men’s Shoe Sizes 10.5 to 14 (Extended sock length 36”). Size Medium: US Men’s Shoe Sizes 7 to 10 (Extended sock length 34”). Size Small (Youth): US Kids Shoe Sizes 2Y to 6Y (Extended sock length 24″). Fits true to size. If unsure, size down for a more compressive fit or size up for a more relaxed fit.
Long Sports Socks Mens – Best Seller #5
adidas Rivalry Field Multi Sport Over The Calf (OTC) Socks (2-Pair), Black/White, Large
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Arch and ankle compression for added stability.
- Cushioned foot provides protection from impact.
- NCAA compliant.
Long White Sports Socks – Best Seller #6
Under Armour Adult Resistor 3.0 Crew Socks , Black/Graphite (6-Pairs) , Large
- Shoe Size: Men 8-12, Women 9-12
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Half cushion construction
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- Material wicks sweat and dries fast
Mens Long Sports Socks – Best Seller #7
TCK Prosport Performance Tube Socks (Columbia Blue, Large)
- CLASSIC MULTISPORT ATHLETIC SOCKS: The Prosport is the gold standard for the classic athletic tube sock. This iconic sock has been produced for over a decade and has graced the feet of many top athletes. Hitting just below the knee, this sock is ideal for baseball, softball, football, field hockey and more! Available in over 20 team colors and 5 precise sizes, the Prosport is the sock to elevate your game to the next level.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our over the calf athletic socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are infused with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn’t slip down. Made with 66% Polypropylene, 25% Polyester, 7% Rubber, 2% Spandex for maximum durability and athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: X-Small (Youth Shoe Size 8-12, 3T-5T). Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women’s Shoe Size 5-10, Men’s Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women’s Shoe Size 10-13, Men’s Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men’s Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 A USA COMPANY: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletic teams, we have become the league leader in team socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
Sports Socks Long – Best Seller #8
Nike 6-pk. Performance Cotton Crew Socks Size 8-12
- 6 Pair | Shoe Size – 8-12 Men’s/ 10-13 Women’s
- Enhanced fit with mid-foot arch compression.
- Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability.
- Moisture-wicking cotton keep feet dry and comfortable.
White Long Sports Socks – Best Seller #9
4Pack Men’s Basketball Sock Cushion Athletic Long Sports Outdoor Socks Compression Sock
- One Size Fits Most Men: Men’s Shoe Size 6-12 (US)(Sock Size 10-13).As these socks are sport compression socks,so the size is a little tight,it is normal.
- Breathable: These running socks are made of combed cotton, help quickly absorb moisture and release sweat, mesh ventilation in arch can release the heat and keep your feet dry all day. The sports socks are in great stretch and recovery. You can wear these athletic socks for a long time not worrying about the easily broken problem.
- Non Slip Off: Our tab socks have suitable compression in arch to protect you when you walk, jog and run and increase stability for a perfect fit. Elastic cuff tab can lock the heel and make sure our sports socks non-slip in order to prevent athletic sock sliding from your daily walking, running, cycling, hiking, tennis.
- SIMPLE TO CARE FOR: Machine wash cold. Please do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not iron and drying them. Item will shrink if left in the dryer for too long. Best is to air-dry. Socks dry pretty fast.
- UNRIVALED SUPPORT FOR YOU: With extra cushioning in areas of the foot more susceptible to impact and injury, the FRAOBBG Crew Basketball Socks deliver and sweat-wicking power for superb comfort on the court.
- AFTER SERVICE: If you have any problems in size and quality , please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will offer exchange or refund service of our running socks. Let Customer satisfaction is our ultimate aim.
Black Long Sports Socks – Best Seller #10
Youth to Adult Unisex Soccer Athletic Sports Team Cushion Socks 3-Pairs (Large (10-13), Neon Green)
- Youth to Adult Unisex Soccer Athletic Sports Team Cushion Socks 3-Pairs (Large (10-13), Neon Green)
- Take the field by storm in these Unisex Soccer Socks. Whether you’re on the soccer or rugby field, these acrylic tube socks.
- These are slightly stretchy socks. Order these 3 pairs or 9 pairs today and you will have your sports socks for the rest of the season! Contents: 80% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 3% Spandex. Machine washable.
- Find your team color. Available Colors: White, Black, Pink, Light Pink, Red, Navy, Royal Blue, Burgundy, Hunter Green, Neon Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, turquoise and more.
- Size: Large: Men (Sock Size 10-13, Shoe Size 8-12 Men)
What to Consider when Choosing Long Sports Socks?
As someone who enjoys playing sports, you know that the right gear can make all the difference in your performance. That’s why choosing the right socks for your activities is important.
There are a few things to consider when choosing long sports socks. First, you will want to make sure that the sock is comfortable. You will also want to make sure that the sock stays in place and does not slide down your leg. Additionally, you will want to select a sock that is made from breathable material so that your feet do not become too sweaty during exercise. Finally, you may want to consider the color of the sock when making your selection.
First, think about the material. If you’re doing a lot of running, you’ll want a pair that wicks away sweat. For other activities, you might prefer a thicker material that provides more cushioning.
Next, consider the length. Some sports require longer socks that go up to your knee, while others are fine with shorter socks. Check the regulations of your chosen sport to ensure you’re wearing the right length.
Style, pay attention to the fit. Sports socks should be snug but not too tight. They should also stay in place during the activity. If your socks constantly slip down, it’ll be a distraction and can even lead to blisters.
Most athletes understand the importance of choosing the right gear for their sport. Comfort is key to being able to perform at your best. That’s why it’s important to consider comfort when choosing long sports socks. Look for a sock that fits well and doesn’t bunch up or slide down. You last want to be distracted by uncomfortable socks during your game. Comfort should be a top priority when choosing sports socks.
Color can be an important consideration when choosing long sports socks. For example, some athletes may prefer socks that match their team colors. Others may choose socks based on personal preferences or to coordinate with their other gear. Some socks are also available in multiple colors, allowing you to choose the perfect shade to suit your needs. When selecting color as a factor in your sock choice, consider both the functional and aesthetic aspects to find the perfect pair for you.
Many people choose their sports socks based on price. However, a few things to keep in mind when considering the price. First, you want to make sure that the socks are comfortable. Second, you want to ensure that the socks will last a long time. Third, you want to make sure that the socks provide good support. Lastly, you want to make sure that the socks are affordable. All of these factors are important when considering the price.
There is a wide range of prices for long sports socks. You can find some very inexpensive socks, and others quite expensive. It depends on what you’re looking for in a sock. If you’re looking for something basic, you can find socks for as little as $5 or $6. However, if you’re looking for something more luxurious, you can find socks that cost $20 or more. Ultimately, it all comes down to personal preference and budget.
Different Types of Long Sports Socks
Depending on your sport, there are different types of long sports socks. For example, there are soccer socks, football socks, and basketball socks. Each type of sock is designed to provide support and protection for the specific sport. Soccer socks are typically made of a lightweight material that helps wick away sweat and keep the feet cool. Football socks are usually made of a thicker material to protect the feet and legs from the contact that occurs during the game. Basketball socks are typically made of a padded material to cushion the feet and prevent injuries.
Here is a list of the 10 most popular types of long sports socks:
- compression socks
- running socks
- hiking socks
- diabetic socks
- wool socks
- ankle socks
- no-show socks
- slouch socks
- over-the-knee socks
- toe socks
No matter what type of long sports socks you choose, there are many different styles and designs of long sports socks, so you can find one that fits your needs and preferences.
Tips on Buying Long Sports Socks
When it comes to buying long sports socks, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure to choose a sock that is comfortable and breathable. You don’t want to constantly adjust your socks during a game or practice. Second, make sure the sock stays in place. You don’t want it to be constantly sliding down your leg. Third, choose a sock that is the right size. You don’t want it to be too big or too small. Lastly, make sure to buy a durable sock. You don’t want it to fall apart after a few wears. Follow these tips, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect pair of long sports socks.
Here is a list of the 10 tips on buying long sports socks:
- Check the fabric content of the socks. Most long sports socks are made from a blend of synthetic materials like polyester and nylon, which can wick away moisture and help keep your feet dry. However, some socks may also contain natural fibers like cotton, which can absorb sweat and lead to chafing. Choose a sock with fabric content that will keep you comfortable during your chosen activity.
- Consider the climate. If you live in a warm climate, you may want to choose a thinner sock made from a moisture-wicking material. However, live in a colder climate or will be participating in an outdoor activity in cooler weather. A thicker sock from insulating material like wool may be a better choice.
- Choose the right fit. Socks should fit snugly without being too tight. They should also be high enough on your leg to provide coverage and prevent chafing, but not so high that they restrict movement or impede circulation.
- Consider the activity. The sock you choose should be based on the activity you’ll be participating in. For example, if you’re running, you’ll want a sock that provides extra cushioning to protect your feet from impact. If you’re playing tennis, you may want a thinner sock that won’t interfere with your footwork.
- Check for features. Some socks come with special features that can improve comfort or performance. For example, some socks have extra padding in the heel and toe area to reduce friction and prevent blisters. Other socks have ventilation panels to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Consider the color. Most long sports socks are available in various colors, so you can choose the one that best matches your team’s uniform or style.
- Look for discounts. Many retailers offer discounts on long sports socks, so it’s worth checking to see if you can find a good deal.
- Compare prices. Once you’ve found a few pairs of socks you like, it’s time to compare prices. Remember to factor in shipping costs when calculating the socks’ total cost.
- Read customer reviews. Customer reviews can be a helpful way to learn about the quality of a product and the level of customer service offered by a retailer.
- Choose a reputable retailer. When you’re buying anything online, it’s important to choose a retailer that you can trust. Look for a retailer with a good reputation, secure payment options, and positive customer reviews.
Follow these tips, and you’re sure to find the perfect long sports socks for you!